Please note we no longer have availability for 2018 weddings.
Congratulations on your engagement!
Our favourite weddings are the ones that truly reflect the couple! Whether it be in the details, the colours, and of course the flowers! , there are so many ways to make sure your wedding feels like you, and we are here to help!
How we work
- You will first need to fill in a client consultation questionnaire online (found here). This goes through the date of the wedding, the venue(s), what you’re after, what you really don’t want, colour themes, arrangements etc. And last but not least: budget. This will give me a good idea of where to start with your flowers.
- If the initial ideas and budget work for both parties, a face to face consultation is then arranged at Heartfelt Vintage, in Clifton.
- After we meet, I will send you a quote for everything we discussed, with several options where applicable for example if you’re not quite sure on table centerpieces yet, or if you’re still deciding how many buttonholes to have.
- A 25% booking deposit is required to secure the date (with a mininum of £150). The final payment is due four weeks before the wedding.
- I remain available throughout the wedding planning period for any questions and anything else that might pop up before the big day.
- On the day of the wedding, we will deliver the flowers to you personally where you are getting ready, and will install the flowers at the venue too. This means all is taken care of for you, and you can relax and enjoy the big day!
I am based in Bristol, but I will happily travel to the surrounding areas. If you would like to check whether I would travel to your venue, please get in touch with me via email here the contact form.
Do have a look on my blog for images of weddings and photoshoots I have worked on.
To book a free, no obligation consultation, please complete my online client consultation form.
– PRICES –
Each wedding is truly unique, and I aim to provide a bespoke service to all my clients. As such, prices may vary from one wedding to another. However, in order to give you a rough idea as to what my prices are, here is my Guide Price List for Guide Price List for 2017.